Direct mail campaigns are among the most successful ways to advertise your business.
In today’s hectic world of cluttered inboxes and social media feeds, direct mailing still enjoys a response rate that is ten times greater than email marketing. As a more personal approach that makes customers feel valued, it allows you to communicate with your target audience on a one-to-one basis.
Even as a relatively low-cost option, it can improve brand awareness and generate return on investments (ROI). You can mail brochures and magazines to clients and potential customers, letting them know about your products and services.
Direct mail has many benefits:
- Highly targeted – using mailing lists of potential customers, you can prepare a campaign aimed at the right audience.
- Highly measurable – with easy to measure results, for one or multiple direct mailing campaigns, you can keep track of the responses to each mailing shot. It couldn’t be simpler to calculate how much profit you can make.
- Personalised campaigns – by addressing consumers by their name, the mail can be highly customised to appeal to the individual.
- Cost effective – our eye-catching, colourful brochures are designed on desktop software and we can print off thousands of copies at an affordable price.
- Flexible – we can include as much information as you require.
As a leading direct mail company, Selectabase can complete the mail process from start to finish with our data handling, design, print and distribution services. We provide designs for brochures, postcards, catalogues, periodicals and more, including different types of outer coverings, such as envelopes and polywrap.
Our range of direct mail options includes:
- High or low volume fulfilment.
- Bulk mailing services – this can be a highly cost-effective method of increasing brand recognition and sales.
- Design and print services.
- Multi-content pack fills – postal discounts are available.
We also help with data management, which is a crucial part of any marketing campaign that is often overlooked – 41% of customers throw away post if it is not addressed to them, so keeping your databases up to date is very important.
Through our direct mail and email marketing services, we helped TutorExtra to reach out to their target audience, including teachers, trainers and childcare services, inviting them to use the TutorExtra platform.
Take the stress out of your mailing campaigns by making use of our expert team, who will keep you updated every step of the way. We are here to help!
To find out more, please call 01304 383838 or request a quote by using the “Quick Enquiry” online form.