Choose your audience of consumers
Select your data by age, income, household/property type or value, MOSAIC type, plus many more search criteria, then simply run your own counts and when happy, purchase your list audience, or save your list selection for later.
- Easy access to millions of UK consumer records
- Backed by Experian’s ConsumerView database
- Postcode Address File (PAF) clean data
- A wealth of selections including age, property selections, length of residency, marital status, affluence, and more
- No minimum order and affordable prices
- Full end to end solution utilising Create & Post
Accurate data is at the heart of any successful business-to-consumer direct marketing campaign. Simply run your counts, buy online and post a mailing to your data audience.
Why Prospect Download Consumer?
Prospect Download Consumer is a pay as you go list building service, enabling you to select the specific type of B2C direct mail data that you require, at an affordable price. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience.
Utilising Experian’s market-leading ConsumerView Database, the complete B2C database is cleansed regularly, and completely rebuilt every month with fresh and updated data.
Perfect for selecting B2C prospect lists to use for national campaigns, or sourcing targeted lists for more specific direct marketing. The service is convenient and easy to use, without the need to deal with brokers or salespeople.
Build a list of your ideal prospects
Choose exactly the kind of contacts you’re looking for, check them before you buy and start mailing to them.
- Millions of UK consumers with names and postal addresses
- Extensive postcode radius and mapping tools to pinpoint your preferred catchment area
- Select by individual type, age, affluence, home ownership, household occupancy and many more
- Exclude previous orders or upload your own mailing lists to suppress against
- Chose a specific number of addresses to suit your budget and no minimum order!
- User friendly and available 24/7 to fit with your processes and timescales
Searches and counts
Please note that as part of our compliance approval process the details of your campaign and intended marketing material will be shared confidentially with our data list supplier Experian.
Your details may be used by Selectabase to update you on offers and products which may be of interest by email or mail, and you will always be given an opportunity to opt-out of receiving such updates.
- UK Postcodes at Area, District and Sector Level
- Contact Type
- Estimated Age Band
- Marital Status
- Property Tenure
- Estimated Household Income
- Estimated Property Value
- Record Selection
- One or all individuals per household
- Personal Information (employment, assets, affluence)
- Household Information (households with children, council tax band, home office, length of residency etc.)
- Modeled Data (Financial Strategy Segments. MOSAIC, Lifestage)
Ordering and downloading
We ustilise the following fields for the mailing:
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
Address Line 3
Address Line 4
Address Line 5
Address Line 6
Each data order takes only a few minutes to process and extract however we do advise to allow approximately 1 working day to allow for a number of compliance and verification checks to be carried out by Selectabase and Experian prior to the authorisation of consumer data orders. Part of these checks include:
– Confirmation of your industry (business type or activity)
– If you are a Financial Services provider you are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
– You are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) as a data controller and therefore fit to handle consumer data
– A review of your selection criteria
– Details of the promotion planned and a copy of the actual marketing material you intend to use
If these checks have already been completed then your data order will be processed straight away.
Once your order is approved by Selectabase (and in some cases Experian) you will be sent a notification email.
PLEASE NOTE: In certain circumstances your data order may not be approved. In these cases we will notify you immediately, your order will be cancelled and a full refund completed via our payment provider within 1 working day (we are unable to confirm when funds will appear within your account as this is beyond our control and will depend on your bank and card provider, however we usually find this can take between 3-5 working days).
Using the data
We can use your list within a marketing, market research, mail order or promotional campaign for your business. The list can only be used in accordance with our standard terms and conditions which you must agree to before ordering.
When you order your list you will be given the option to select single usage within 3 months, or multiple usage within 12 months.
To be compliant under GDPR, it is absolutely key to keep data fresh and up to date. Every month Prospect Download is updated with a fresh new feed of data. Therefore prior to re-using data that has a multiple use license, the latest list from Prospect Download must be used. Only records that are still valid to contact will be present within your list.