Buy a consumer mailing list and download it to your PC
Select your data by age, income, household/property type or value, MOSAIC type, plus many more search criteria, then simply run your own counts and when happy, purchase and download your data securely online, or save your list selection for later.
- Easy access to millions of UK consumer records
- Backed by Experian’s ConsumerView database
- Postcode Address File (PAF) clean data
- A wealth of selections including age, property selections, length of residency, marital status, affluence, and more
- No minimum order, affordable prices and 10 free credits to get you started
Accurate data is at the heart of any successful business-to-consumer direct marketing campaign. Simply run your counts, buy online and download the data you need.
Try Prospect Download for free! Register online and get 10 free list credits added to your account.
Why Prospect Download Consumer?
Prospect Download Consumer is a pay as you go list building service, enabling you to buy the specific type of B2C direct mail, and telemarketing data that you require, at an affordable price. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to buy and download at your convenience.
Utilising Experian’s market-leading ConsumerView Database, the complete B2C database is cleansed regularly, and completely rebuilt every month with fresh and updated data.
Perfect for selecting B2C prospect lists to use for national campaigns, or sourcing targeted lists for more specific direct marketing. The service is convenient and easy to use, without the need to deal with brokers or salespeople.
Build a list of your ideal prospects
Choose exactly the kind of contacts you’re looking for, check them before you buy and start contacting them immediately.
- Millions of UK consumers with names and postal addresses
- Extensive postcode radius and mapping tools to pinpoint your preferred catchment area
- Select by individual type, age, affluence, home ownership, household occupancy and many more
- Exclude previous orders or upload your own mailing lists to suppress against
- Chose a specific number of contacts to suit your budget and no minimum order!
- User friendly and available 24/7 to fit with your processes and timescales
Pre-pay and save!
The cost per name is generally tiered meaning the more addresses you order the lower the cost. To avoid a higher cost per lead for small orders, you can order a batch of pre-paid credits at the lowest price. You then simply draw down the data you need as you need it and there is no need to remember your payment card details every time you order.
Prepaid credits can be redeemed at any time within 12 months of purchase and are are a cost effective way of buying small amounts of data regularly as your needs require.
Pre-paid credits can be ordered in batches of 10,000 or more and can be redeemed against consumer or business data within Prospect Download.
Your small business marketing relies on up to date consumer marketing data. Knowing that your data is targeted towards your most profitable consumer prospects means you can lower your marketing costs and conduct your marketing campaigns with confidence.
Searches and counts
Your details may be used by Selectabase to update you on offers and products which may be of interest by email or mail, and you will always be given an opportunity to opt-out of receiving any future mailings.
- UK Postcodes at Area, District and Sector Level
- Contact Type
- Estimated Age Band
- Marital Status
- Property Tenure
- Estimated Household Income
- Estimated Property Value
- Record Selection
- One or all individuals per household
- Personal Information (employment, assets, affluence)
- Household Information (households with children, council tax band, home office, length of residency etc.)
- Modeled Data (Financial Strategy Segments. MOSAIC, Lifestage)
Ordering and downloading
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
Address Line 3
Address Line 4
Address Line 5
Address Line 6
Additional data fields can be selected and will be populated where data is available.
Each data order takes only a few minutes to process and extract however we do advise to allow approximately 1 working day to allow for a number of compliance and verification checks to be carried out by Selectabase prior to the release of consumer data. Part of these checks include:
– Confirmation of your industry (business type or activity)
– If you are a Financial Services provider you are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
– You are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) as a data controller and therefore fit to handle consumer data
– A review of your selection criteria
– Details of the promotion planned and a copy of the actual marketing material you intend to use
If these checks have already been completed then your data order will be available straight away.
Once your order is approved you will be sent a notification email advising you to log in and securely download your data order.
Using the data
If you have not used your list within a month we recommend you clean the list using one of our list cleaning services to ensure it is up to date and accurate.