Direct Mailing made easier
The Create & Post service from Selectabase makes mailing your marketing list easier and more affordable.
As well as supplying targeted mailing lists for your business, Selectabase can now help you send a mailing letter to your lists with the new Create & Post mailing service. Our online hybrid mail service will set up your mailing for you then print and send a professional looking letter to your target audience at low cost.
Simple mailing recipe:
- Add a CSV list of postal addresses
- Mix in your PDF A4 document or letter
- Sprinkle on 1st or 2nd class postage
- Check it over and then send – DONE!
*Send your first letter FREE now!
Save Time & Money with Create & Post
Reliable & Effective Mailings
Cost Saving Calculator
Recipients - 200
When you use Create & Post the system merges the documents into print-ready files and sends them to print on state-of-the-art digital print presses. They are then inserted into envelopes using modern industrial machines, Mailsort is applied, and collected by Royal Mail or Downstream Access providers.
Your address list needs to be saved as a CSV file (30,000 rows max). If you wish to mail to more than the maximum please contact us. If you have a list saved in non CSV format this can be converted with most recent versions of office software.
Please note that your file must include the minimum required fields: Business Name or Surname, Address Line 1, Town and Postcode.
2. Your letter that you wish to send saved as a PDF document. You can include your letterhead, logo, letter text, pictures and your signature. Download a sample template. If you need help writing your letter, you can use our online letter writing tool.
A PDF is a widely used name of a format of document that’s a bit like an image. PDF documents can be created in different sizes from an original electronic document of some kind. With Create & Post you can use an A4 sized PDF or letterhead as the background of your mailing letter.
If you have a document that is not in PDF format this can easily be converted with most recent versions of office software.
Please note Create & Post will handle one CSV file address list and one PDF document at a time. Don’t forget – you won’t need to use any of your own stationery, envelopes or stamps – we take care of everything else for your mailing.
– Reduced staff costs. Would you still need your own print/post room if you used Create & Post?
– Reduced postal costs. We sort your mail and consolidate it so you achieve significant postage discounts.
– Reduced stationery and consumables costs. We can print millions of letters so our buying power is excellent.
– Reduced equipment costs. General office printers, inserting machines and franking machines are not as efficient or reliable.
– Reduced energy costs. With less machinery and people, your energy costs will be lower.
– Less wastage. Create & post includes address enhancement and returns management to maximise delivery and future targeting.
– Pay as you go. It’s like having your own state-of-the-art print and mail facility, but without the fixed costs.
Industry research suggests that printing and mailing your own mailing letters in house can cost from 85p to £1.05, when you include printer ink, paper, envelopes, postage and your time. The cost of printing and mailing letters using Create & Post starts from just 54p each. This is also much lower than using a mailing house which can often have a minimum charge of 1000 items. Total savings achievable through Create & Post can be viewed using our Cost Savings Calculator.
You can also trial Create & Post at no cost – when you place your initial order we will deliver your first letter free of charge!
With a 2nd class stamp costing 55p alone, Create & Post starts at just 54p online, and that includes the paper, printing, envelopes, inserting and the postage!
1st Class mail can be sent offline by contacting us on 01304 382211.
If you require assistance with cleansing your data before mailing, visit our Clean My List page.
– saves energy.
– reduces waste.
– uses less paper.
– uses FSC paper.
– our digital printers use no chemicals and emit no gases etc.
– reduces trucking miles because we have access to an extensive network of mail routes through our downstream access providers.
– pre-sorts the mail, saving the postal operators from having to double handle the mail, further saving resources.
Also the production facility is proud to be ISO 14001 accredited and approved by the FSC.