Direct Mailing Made Easier
As well as supplying targeted mailing lists for your business, Selectabase can also take the headache out of printing and sending direct mail with our Create & Post mailing service. We’ve tailored our Direct Mailing to offer you two types of print and post service. With our complete mailing house solution we can send any form of mail-out to any number of addresses. Our straight-talking hybrid mail service sends A4 sales letters in C5 envelopes, allowing you to send professional mail to your target audience at low cost.
1. A complete mailing house solution
Simply let us know what you wish to send, and to how many addresses. From letters, certificates, leaflets, brochures and postcards, to multiple inserts, whatever you want to send we have the specialist equipment to manage it. And whether your campaign is 500 or 1 million items we can manage all volumes efficiently and effectively. We can quote on all mailings, regardless of numbers, size, weight or format.
Challenge us to save you money! We are confident you will be delighted with our service and our prices.
Request a detailed quote using the “Enquire / Quick Quote” form or contact us on 01304 383838.
2. Online hybrid mail – A4 sales letters in C5 envelopes
Our online hybrid mail service sets up your mailing list for you, then prints and sends a professional looking letter to your target audience at low cost. This is a service our customers love. It’s a highly cost-effective and time-efficient service that is enormously valuable for your business.
With Selectabase Direct Mail, there’s no minimum order and your first letter gets sent free* – you’ll be able to see the quality and speed of our service before parting with any money. The process couldn’t be easier. You simply upload your PDF letterhead and text, upload your address list, review a proof, complete your order and send. Get started now »
Alternatively, send the details to us offline and we will deal with the rest.
Create & Post Online
Start your mailing now, using our self-service Create & Post tool. Just upload your letter and mailing list and we’ll take care of the rest!
Note: You’ll need to login first. If you don’t have one then you can quickly register an account.
To meet our clients’ every need and help manage a successful marketing campaign, Selectabase provides a comprehensive range of mail fulfilment services.
The great thing about using Selectabase’s services is that there isn’t a minimum quantity run for our online Create and Post services. With no minimum order, we’re very flexible, which means the service is ideal for any size of business.
You will be pleasantly surprised to find that the turnaround between processing the lead and completing the job is very fast – the lead is normally processed the same day and the job is run within one or two working days. In the case of online Create and Post, it is processed immediately. Second class delivery can take anything from two to five days, depending on Royal Mail.
Run on a “pay as you go” basis for your convenience, our services are not contracted, but if you should wish to commit, we can look at a bespoke package.
Support is available for all our services, including a dedicated account manager in the shape of a live person, rather than an automated service.
- Bulk mail – send a large quantity of identical letters to different addresses at a lower rate to help your marketing campaign.
- Direct mail – direct mailing enjoys a better response rate than email marketing, as it’s a more personal approach, making customers feel valued.
- Hybrid mail – let us set up your mailing list and then print and send a highly-professional letter to your target audience.
- Polywrapping – for maximum exposure, we can seal your magazines or brochures into a see-through polythene wrap for dispatch.
- Envelope inserting – our envelope inserting service offers a quick and low-cost option for your direct mailing campaigns.
- Hand fulfilment – completing the tasks that modern machinery can’t cover, our hand fulfilment service assures a professional mailout.
- Data management services – our data management services are your campaign’s first steps to success.
When you use Create & Post the system merges the documents into print-ready files and sends them to print on state-of-the-art digital print presses. They are then inserted into envelopes using modern industrial machines, Mailsort is applied, and collected by Royal Mail or Downstream Access providers.
Your address list needs to be saved as a CSV file (30,000 rows max). If you wish to mail to more than the maximum please contact us. If you have a list saved in non CSV format this can be converted with most recent versions of office software.
Please note that your file must include the minimum required fields: Business Name or Surname, Address Line 1, Town and Postcode.
2. Your letter that you wish to send saved as a PDF document. You can include your letterhead, logo, letter text, pictures and your signature. Download a sample template. If you need help writing your letter, you can use our online letter writing tool.
A PDF is a widely used name of a format of document that’s a bit like an image. PDF documents can be created in different sizes from an original electronic document of some kind. With Create & Post you can use an A4 sized PDF or letterhead as the background of your mailing letter.
If you have a document that is not in PDF format this can easily be converted with most recent versions of office software.
Please note Create & Post will handle one CSV file address list and one PDF document at a time. Don’t forget – you won’t need to use any of your own stationery, envelopes or stamps – we take care of everything else for your mailing.
– Reduced staff costs. Would you still need your own print/post room if you used Create & Post?
– Reduced postal costs. We sort your mail and consolidate it so you achieve significant postage discounts.
– Reduced stationery and consumables costs. We can print millions of letters so our buying power is excellent.
– Reduced equipment costs. General office printers, inserting machines and franking machines are not as efficient or reliable.
– Reduced energy costs. With less machinery and people, your energy costs will be lower.
– Less wastage. Create & post includes address enhancement and returns management to maximise delivery and future targeting.
– Pay as you go. It’s like having your own state-of-the-art print and mail facility, but without the fixed costs.
Industry research suggests that printing and mailing your own mailing letters in house can cost from 85p to £1.05, when you include printer ink, paper, envelopes, postage and your time. The cost of printing and mailing letters using Create & Post starts from just 57p each. This is also much lower than using a mailing house which can often have a minimum charge of 1000 items. Total savings achievable through Create & Post can be viewed using our Cost Savings Calculator.
You can also trial Create & Post at no cost – when you place your initial order we will deliver your first letter free of charge!
If you require assistance with cleansing your data before mailing, visit our Clean My List page.
– saves energy.
– reduces waste.
– uses less paper.
– uses FSC paper.
– our digital printers use no chemicals and emit no gases etc.
– reduces trucking miles because we have access to an extensive network of mail routes through our downstream access providers.
– pre-sorts the mail, saving the postal operators from having to double handle the mail, further saving resources.