As your campaign’s first steps to success, Selectabase offers a comprehensive selection of data management services.
Using the latest hardware and software, our team of professionals will use their expertise to ensure a comprehensive analysis of your database and maximum ROI for every campaign.
Our data management services include:
- List cleaning – we can clean, check and enhance your prospect and customer databases. Using Secure Sockets Layer encryption (a high-level security protocol to protect private information), EasyCheck sends the data to our server to be screened.
- Deduping to any level – we use a specialised data compression technique to eliminate duplicate copies of repeating data.
- Assigning of URNs and bespoke segmentation – get a smarter interpretation of your data with our analysis services, using bespoke customer segmentation.
- Formatting, case conversion and building of salutations – we will make sure your marketing material is formatted professionally.
- Mailsort to ensure the lowest postage costs – postage can be the most expensive part of many mailing campaigns, so we can mailsort your data to reduce costs.
- Data preparation for Royal Mail and downstream access carriers – access the full range of postal options by letting us sort your mail to meet the required standards.
- FREE Data Audit Health Check service – we’ll provide a FREE report following our data audit health check, containing details of possible duplicates, gone away and deceased records and possible new addresses when available.
- Preference service validation (MPS), gone away and mortality cleaning – don’t waste time and money sending mail to people who aren’t going to receive it. Let EasyCheck screen your data!
Reduce costs and improve the effectiveness of your marketing campaign with our data management services, that will ensure your data is up-to-date – it will also ensure compliance with the latest data protection legislation.
Call us on 01304 383838 for details or request a quote by using the “Quick Enquiry” online form.