B2B Email Data and B2B Email Lists
Providing fantastic targeting opportunities and delivering the highest ROI of any digital channel, email data is vital to your business’s marketing strategy – as one of the most cost-effective ways to generate leads and sales, the results often outperform traditional advertising!
You need accurate data to reach new prospects and create customers. While there are plenty of data lists out there, finding high-quality, compliant B2B marketing data is where our experts can help. As a leading direct marketing data supplier, Selectabase provides fully compliant data lists to both end user and reseller businesses.
- Easy access to millions of UK business records
- We only sell data that is compliant under the EU’s GDPR processing rules
- Quality data captured from a range of sources
- Comprehensive coverage of all limited companies, public limited companies and the non-corporate sector
- A wealth of selections including business size, contact name, telephone number, and more
- No minimum order, affordable prices and as a new user claim 25 free credits to get you started
The Right Data Lists for Your Needs
Our GDPR-compliant emails can help you reach the decision makers who are most likely to need your services right now – email lists can put an end to the wasted time and money spent on emailing incorrect information.
Email data can bring instant results, in a way that other channels can’t, making it easy to report on ROI, while planning quick, tactical strategies. Our data marketing experts will help you to reach new customers, segmenting datasets by criteria such as company size, department, job titles and more.
Using B2B (business to business) email lists is completely legal in the UK, as it is controlled by the General Data Protection Regulation, while the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 (as amended) governs direct marketing by electronic means.
The legislation recognises that the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes is being carried out for a legitimate purpose. This differs from B2C (business to consumer) marketing, when you need direct consent from the sender – which is why we don’t sell B2C email lists.